THE SPACE WITHIN
Biography Art laboratory meetings
If you could imagine your Inner Space as a garden, how would look like?
Are there any dry or even neglected areas,
some noisy or quiet places? In what colours would you see all these?
Who do you allow to visit this Garden? Does it have walls or fences?
Do you feel safe there? Feel suffocated or feel like breathing?
Are youl at home here? Do you enjoy being here?
How do you honor your own Garden, your own Life?
If you could imagine the relationships you have in the world as neighbouring gardens,
how would you see this landscape?
How do you take care of your own Garden nearby the other Gardens?
In this series of laboratory-meetings, we will exercise a practical way of sensing each one’s own Present Moment and Inner Space and, as well, a way of understanding how we meet the world.
What you could experience:
- A deeper, clarifying meeting with yourself
- Practising a way of observing your own soul states with an artistic approach
- Finding an oasis, where you experience that your soul rests, is fed and is breathing unhurried
- Discovering your own abilities of listening and Empathic Dialogue
- A more conscious perceiving of your own Inner Space, of your own soul needs and of the areas from your own life that ask for feeding, healing, metamorphosis
All these 3 meetings are aimed to build together a whole process, that allows one to experience more of the proposed theme. However, if your schedule does not allow you to participate to all the 3 meetings, you are welcome to participate to any part of the process.
- June 11th, 2017 @ 17.30 for 2,5-3 hours
- June 12th, 2017 @ 17.30 for 2,5-3 hours
- June 13th, 2017 @ 17.30 for 2,5-3 hours
- Camelia Oprea and George Oprea – practitioners of Biography Art
For reservations and other information, please contact us:
- Ioana Viscrianu (event coordinator) – firstname.lastname@example.org, +4917672998298
- George Oprea – email@example.com, tel: +40 0728 727 644
About the facilitators:
- Camelia and George are practitioners in Biography Work since 2009 and, starting with 2011 they became co-founders of Alma Sophia Center, where several practitioners are active in offering Biography Work activities (counselling, workshops and seminars). Also, they are among the co-founders of Biography Art practice.
- Camelia and George were co-organizers of the Biography Work formations courses held in Romania by Rinke Visser and Josien de Vries (Netherlands) during 2007 – 2017. Also, they were involved in organizing several events with anthroposophical background – international conferences (Soul of Europe 2015, International Worldwide Biography Conference 2015), summer camps (Romanian Anthroposophical Society, Romanian Youth Section, Alma Sophia)
- Before becoming Biography Work practitioners, Camelia was a teacher for Waldorf High School in Bucharest, while George was (and is still) working in project and product management for financial services companies in Romania.
About Biography Art:
- Biography Art as a practice was established in Romania in 2011 and is part of a larger professional international current Biography Work (Biografie Arbeit) which was founded in mid-1970’s as a practical method of using anthroposophical understanding about the human being and its destiny
The workshop will take place at the Goetheanum. You will get more information about the exact room after your registration. The payment is based on donations!